DYK

Thursday, July 19, 2018

HACK IS BACK

Coming back to battle.net and seeing 200 users online wasn't pleasant. Still, playing without maphackers, disckhackers and other hackers was enjoyable. At least until week ago when newbies decided that it is a time to create a new hack. Talking with some people from clan 4On and then searching across the web I found out that there are two maphacks around. For one of those newbies have to pay monthly subscription of 5$ and for other, advanced one, lifetime subscription. In last 20 or so ladder games, I've met few maphackers.

Funny thing is that most of these newbies are coming from USA.Think about it.

I'd like to tell you something. Clan w3 is back with help of few old friends that no need mentioning and a new buddy of mine www.rocarena.com and clan RoC chief Adam. When we stood 7 in channel he loaded 3 bots and helped us recreate the clan. So lair is back so you should come back too. I plan on hosting some Uther parties and Line tower wars during the week and more info will be posted on the blog.

Oh, and fuck ChodyLabes and clan WaR.

In case you forgot who ChodyLabes is let me remind you. He is a filth that banned me from clan WaR when I tried to recreate clan w3 day before it was created. Clan WaR is a place where wannabes, cheaters and filth gather. If you are looking for cool channels with respectable players you should check out clan channels of RoC, 4On, w3, 7G and so on.

Funny thing is that most of the cheaters that are flooding the server at the moment come from other servers. Today I've played against CERON maphacker, an old newbie and eternal maphacker from east/west. Yesterday I've met player called HERB maphacker or something and we also know the players that are constantly dodging for custom games and are all from east/west but we are not going to talk about them much since we will expose them in the most magnificent way. 

But today we are not going to expose anyone. I'm gonna make you wait a bit for that cherry. Take care and if you come across a maphacker/ dischacker on battle.net make sure you upload your replay on w3replayers.com or rocarena.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I will moderate comments for posts older than 14 days. Bear in mind that I will remove your comment if I find it rude, stupid or useless.