DYK

Monday, August 26, 2013

ROCSTARS FINAL VERSION


Download (full mappack)
Download (one by one and check preview images)

EDITABLE VERSION DOWNLOAD 
 
After several months of creation process, numerous games and thousands fixed bugs I am proud to present you the final version of RS Maps. Each map is 5 mbs heavy because of the high quality loading screen which was done by MFHELL who was an amazing support and help for the whole time I was editing the maps and without who the maps wouldn't look like they look now and CUBORG who came up with amazing backround for the loading screen. Also, I have to thank Living-Bots company and its owner for an amazing support and services and everything they did for the sake of RS maps. Read the README.txt if you have any problems extracting the maps in the right folder.

1 comment:

  1. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, NOW IT WILL BEGAN

    ReplyDelete

I will moderate comments for posts older than 14 days. Bear in mind that I will remove your comment if I find it rude, stupid or useless.