DYK

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

LEAVE DINKER ALONE



It is been a while since I started to receive  phishing emails in my Mail box. It is funny because I used my Mail box only for getting emails from you guys and not for other purpose. Somebody is trying to get my account so he could delete data from my blog the same way it was done with other brilliant websites in the past. Who could that be?

 I don't like to point fingers in those whose guilt has yet to be proven so I will not reveal any names or information until I finish my investigation. However, if you are eager to help me to find out who is trying to hack me you are free to join the discussion in comments.

So far I got this:

Email address from which I got email is yahoo-account-services-us@cc.yahoo-inc.com. Going on  Yahoo answers because this is supposed to be their email I found out that this is phishing or scam email. This is the exact page I am talking about - page.

I also took the screenshot of this phishing email so you could get better overview.


As you can see the text is not aligned to "Justify" mode like every other mail text. It has three languages in the bottom and those are English, French and Spanish which presence is very odd because after looking up the header information to check out IP of the sender it turns out that the mail was sent from Spain.

It is very odd because the last email I got from this address came exactly one day after I opened my TROLL CONTEST. It could be coincidence but is it? If you don't remember what happened the morning after I released my FANS GOING WILD IN TROLLS LAIR I will help you to remember. My account got harassed whole night and someone, again that mysterious someone, tried to get my login information in order to steal from me. Remind by reading GOOD MORNING DINKER post.

I am still gathering a lot of information that I will not reveal at once. In the same time I am fighting in myself with the decision of what to do with the hacker who is trying to rob my intellectual goods. Fight back the same way is not my style simply because I hit harder than the others.

I stand strong opposed to all type of cheaters in our community. It is very hard to say who is worse, who is less bad and so on. They are all worst and lowest type of humankind and it doesn't matter if they maphack, drophack, hack websites, forums, blogs, accounts and so on. There is no difference because they are ruining the fun and free space of equal opportunities.

If you have any inside information about this issue or you know something I don't know don't hesitate to email my in my mail box. Also, feel free to discuss in the comments below. I will shortly post the results of my further investigation.

1 comment:

I will moderate comments for posts older than 14 days. Bear in mind that I will remove your comment if I find it rude, stupid or useless.