DYK

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

HACKAWAKENING

Month ago I wrote the post about clan WaR's chieftain. Today I joined TaG clan channel which is one of the most popular channels in TFT and saw this.

If you were wondering is there a maphack for 1.30, now you know. It is possible to remove fog of war and its even possible to dischack opponents. However to get all of these premium scumbag tools you'll need to join ChodyLabes clan named WaR (no craft), and be a loyal member for a week. Only when your loyalty has been proved and Grunt status in clan WaR obtained, you will get a slice of that delicious cake called NeoN maphack and drophack, new one.

Same old same old. Somewhere on Blizzard's forums I've read that anticheat is on. Lets see if it really is.

6 comments:

  1. I don't think these channel bots truly belong to Clan WaR, but they're just a mean to discredit the clan even more. In fact you won't ever see that message coming from their own clan channel (I assume they get banned there), plus the JoinCianWar account is being used for teamkilling in random team and you obviously don't do that if you want to get new recruits.

    ReplyDelete

I will moderate comments for posts older than 14 days. Bear in mind that I will remove your comment if I find it rude, stupid or useless.