DYK

Sunday, May 27, 2012

CYA IN TWO WEEKS NEEBS

Heavy rain delayed my trip for two days. But nothing stops Dinker and this fact was proven several times. Stronger than trolls, stronger than rain, he goes. Still, some parts of the road I will go through have been damaged during these rainy days. Hopefully there wont be big problems and I'll have nice holiday with my dearest. I am starting my car early in the Monday morning, tomorrow, and bon voyage! Hopefully it will be sunny Monday because rainy Monday sucks, lawl! See you in two weeks and don't be ashamed to show emotions and to let a tear or two for these heartbreaking news.

p.s. Don't become minions and trolls while I'm gone

2 comments:

  1. "Hopefully it will be sunny Monday because rainy Monday sucks, lawl!"

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol grand... =)

    ReplyDelete

I will moderate comments for posts older than 14 days. Bear in mind that I will remove your comment if I find it rude, stupid or useless.