DYK

Saturday, July 14, 2012

EVENT HOST RESULTS

It really didn't look like this poll is going to have these results when I made last post about it. But seems like in the end everything come in its place and everything becomes just alright. Could it be that these last votes, which decided the winner, were under influence of the latest actions of poll contestants and that community decided who is it going to support?

Don't know that. But I know that winner is Replayers head administrator, DeathWing who is, despite some bad critics I've said on his account, well supported by the community and followed while leading the biggest ROC website in every idea he brings to its members.

You probably read that I wrote how DeathWing is great guy and friend but somehow he reminds me of past Replayers admins that let the website sink in chaos and oblivion. I was referring to Jammeh,Yogg and in the end Phonk and Ronie, who always had that wannabe-cool-admin tone without actually doing anything useful with website and relying only on their lower ranked colleges who were busting their asses fulfilling theirs superior promises. 

Yea, I actually believed that DeathWing has that personality. And I was mistaken. For sure that nobody can be perfect, except me of course, but DeathWing had some really hard tasks to do when he took the leading role of Replayers. Site being hacked and crashing on daily basis, lack of active admins and approvers who would help him out with heavy bags full of community's inactivity and ignorance, lazy programers who seem to never have time to do a 5 minute work but get very frustrated when you ask them when this or that is going to be done.

And in the very same time he was bringing some good ideas and events which gave our community something to talk and play about. FundayMondays, first and second season of Lone Wolf, getting Tibco in the story for having a Replayers weekly cup and cleaning the garbage that website accumulated through rough time.

I will always have remarks and something to say when stuff are not being good as they can be. And if some event or some way of behavior can be improved or changed, I'll write about that. With maximum objectivity so no hard feelings, guys.

Results are clear and I am very happy to present you the screenshot of the final voting and the winner - DeathWing.


POLL RESULTS




1 comment:

  1. I can drink to that. Nice turnout with the poll, it seems to have attracted alot of interest and responses.

    ReplyDelete

I will moderate comments for posts older than 14 days. Bear in mind that I will remove your comment if I find it rude, stupid or useless.