DYK

Friday, September 14, 2012

SORRY NEEBS

In the past month I checked the blog only two times. Main reason why I didn't write new articles or updates is very simple - I got busy with other things. So busy that ROC stuff didn't come up on my mind at least once.
And I don't like myself because of that. It is not a big deal or pressure to write a short article once in 2-3 days. Just a short info or some dear memory which people are looking forward to read and enjoy.

And that is not the only reason. Clan w3 was close to get disbanned because of my inactivity as well. Lucky factor is that I have  great clan mates who are also my friends on social networks over which they informed me that clan is about to expire due to inactivity of its leader - me. And so I came online to save the day and realized I haven't logged on battle.net for over a month.

And I really don't like myself about that. Few years ago same thing happened and clan w3 got disbanned. Only because I was busy with other things, no I have a better formulation, only because I was too lazy to come online once in 2-3 days.

Truth speaking, I attended two wedding in the past month, writing a lot of stuff to finish my education and I started to play chess again. All of this occupied me so much that I didn't think about anything else.

All in all, I'm sorry. From now on I'll try to keep this stuff updated as often as possible because I love doing it and I don't turn my back to the things I love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I will moderate comments for posts older than 14 days. Bear in mind that I will remove your comment if I find it rude, stupid or useless.