DYK

Friday, February 22, 2013

TROLL PACT & SPAM WARS


Once in few days I log on battle.net. Mostly because I want to get some players on W3Arena to test out the maps I've been editing. Minutes ago I went on battle.net and when I tried to join KeKo it said that channel was full. Then I started to join some clan channels that I am informed about and in one of those one player told me that
KeKo is been spammed all day long. He also told me that trolls quarters - clan RoC has been spammed as well. And this confused me so much.


Why the hell would someone spam KeKo? What is the point of spamming public channel which has the biggest traffic on battle.net and in which friendly users gather to chat, seek allies, dodge custom games and so on. Indeed, they are lately "a bit" distracted by the crazy amount of bots which were put in KeKo by their maniacal owners to advertise troll events, new clans for hackers and God knows what else.

When KeKo is spammed people must move in other channels, right? I doubt that their destination will be POL-1, not because POL-1 sucks but because not every player from KeKo speaks Polish. So they will move to some more international place where they can at least communicate.

Now we have a promising scenario. And now I will expose my theory why are KeKo and troll tribe clan RoC being spammed at the same time.

First, a little digression. If you are asking yourself why am I writing clan RoC in original way with capital r and capital c and not differently, don't seek no more. I find these letter configuration hilarious because it was written by trolls. They didn't pick ROC or Roc or roc but RoC and there are several reasons for that. First, well, they are trolls. Second one is to make the whole image of their tribe. By putting capital letters on both ends of a word they are feeling that they are complete and that this word has a higher definition for them. Also, this symmetry with the start and the end of the word is similar to the symmetry we have in our full names. For example: John Wayne gives a clear identity of one person. And as well as that symmetry is the part of John Wayne's identity, clan RoC's symmetry is part of trolls identity. Will stop with the analysis now because you got my point - troll wannabes produce troll wannabe products.

I almost forgot about the theory. Here we go. Because they will never get satisfied with the number of trolls they gather in their clan RoC's quarters, trolls will always find new ways to attract more innocent souls in that channel. They are already spamming the channels with their bots, giving those very cool and very professional-look advertisements but it seems that it wasn't enough. They want more trolls there. So when they became friends and connected with experienced spamming and hacking personas like VladKun and Melwin they made a deal. To be precise - a troll pact. They asked these dudes who hold bots that spam to kill the KeKo for them and in return they will close their troll eyes on any other hacking activity that their troll partners are making. They will also give them a safe spot in their troll lair.

When the pact was made spam dudes started spamming KeKo. And then, out of nowhere, like Superman, an unknown hero appeared and decided to strike back right into the center of the evil. While KeKo was spammed he decided  to get a revenge for all those RT newbies, peons and CG dodgers who were forced, because of trolls clan RoC desires, to leave their favorite channel. He stroke with the same weapon but with a different reason.

I wish him luck. If he reads this, please contact me I'd like to do interview with you.


4 comments:

  1. clan roc isnt spammed anymore but keko is spammed hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuck this spammers and fuck their bots on keko... stupid trolls....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm the spammer. Meet me in channel OP DiE on Saturday 23rd of Feb at 1PM GMT? You can have your interview then :)

    ReplyDelete

I will moderate comments for posts older than 14 days. Bear in mind that I will remove your comment if I find it rude, stupid or useless.