DYK

Friday, February 1, 2013

W3ARENA MAP TESTING

With the approval of W3Arena admin crew, I started to work on improving the current map pool and the maps that will be part of the future map pool. This task requires patience, sharp eye and good people who will help me out in my test phases.
Pad, W3Arena Head administrator, gave me one bot on server and I am able to upload the maps and map versions instantly and to host them in order to test them out. Bot doesn't score any results after the game is finished so you wannabes who are not playing on W3Arena because you are unable to satisfy your stats need, have nothing to worry about. Just log on, message me on my Dinker account or just join channel roc.maptest and help me out with these stuff.

I wanted to write about this task before. My plan is to create the map pool for advanced playing, maps which are not only balanced for races, but improved overall. Detailed article comes soon.

2 comments:

I will moderate comments for posts older than 14 days. Bear in mind that I will remove your comment if I find it rude, stupid or useless.