DYK

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

SWGP MANIA

Whole day I am getting these emails in which TrollHeadHunter is dying to prove that he is not SWGP. He had sent me dozens of screenshots, pictures and facts from his real life which, as he believes, give ultimate prof that he is not SWGP but the other person. I will share all the info he sent to me with you so you can decided it yourself. 

The first mail came not long after the post was published. In this email TrollHeadHunter looked a bit frustrated that he was connected to SWGP. Like he felt that it was some degradation or something. Check it out.

1ST EMAIL
Second one is pretty short and it has the most interesting sentence ever in which TrollheadHunter said that he wouldn't like that SWGP takes the credit for his spam. Check it out.

2ND EMAIL
In third he politely asked me not to share his private IP address with the rest of the community. I can do that for him. That's why these mail screenshots have red traces over the second part of the IP digits.

3RD EMAIL
We are done with the mails there. I wasn't checking the inbox so I didn't replay for a long time which probably resulted him making a post on blog. He, of course, didn't know that comments on my blog first have to be moderated by me and then published so when he didn't see his comment published he used SWGP who now is his friend, flatmate or second personality, to post it on his tourney.cc page. Here is the comment screenshot with the images below.


Basically, he says that he is not SWGP and then shares dozens of information to prove it. First screenshot comes from battle.net channel in which he says that it is him on SWGP1 account. Now I am pretty confused. How the hell does he have the password of SWGP1 account? If they are not the same person could it be that they act together and that in this pact SWGP puts anger and hatred to those who have hurt him and TrollHeadHunter puts his bots to revenge his mate? 

SWGP1 
What I see up there is shaman in clan sW.  And I don't see this clan being spammed. Also I see nickname SWGP1 and SWGP. Pretty nasty difference don't you think?

The second screenshot is what caught my attention. It is supposed to prove that TrollHeadhunter and SWGP are different persons. Take a look at it.

ULTIMATE PROF?
It doesn't convince me because instead of Stealthbot and Warcraft 3 client I see 2 Stealthbots in the toolbar. Why are there 2 Stealthbots?

There other screenshots are pictures of some hospital and college letters that are supposed to give me a prof that TrollHeadHunter is indeed from UK and not for Austria like SWGP. Here they are.


HIS HOSPITAL

HIS COLLEGE
Almost forgot. He made a screenshot of his IP address as well. Here it is.

HIS IP
This is all so confusing. Stay tuned for more updates.

3 comments:

  1. AHAHAHAHAHA THATS FUCKING HILARIOUS

    BIG INVESTIGATION GOING ON XDDDD

    KEEP UP DINKER AHAHAHAA

    ReplyDelete
  2. UK GUY: your ip is revealed in all of the IP screenshots you posted...
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've changed it np :)

    ReplyDelete

I will moderate comments for posts older than 14 days. Bear in mind that I will remove your comment if I find it rude, stupid or useless.