DYK

Monday, July 1, 2013

SWGP MET HIS END

The day when SWGP announced that he is going to host a tournament for hackers I was forced to stop every contact with him and to block him from my Skype. I believed that, despite the fact that he is able to create conflicts of all kinds, he has good heart and his main problems were lack of satisfaction and immaturity. However, it turned out that he is just another piece of shit.

Not only that he was the one spamming all known battle.net channels, introducing known maphackers into his tournaments but he started to hang out with them, allowing them to upload replays against legit players on his website and cheering for their wins. Disgusting.

Here are some screenshots so it doesn't get forgotten or deleted when this dumb kid who had a chance to create a good name but because of his broken ego and twisted logic ruined every single chance for it.

CHEERING DIMA'S WIN

SAFE ZONE FOR HACKERS
Few days before his website www.bewc3.com was put online he came to me and told me that Adam, Rocarena's Head Admin is going to suicide. I asked him why and he replied that he is going to get all users there because his website is going to be much better. I told him to calm down and mind his own business because I knew that something like that will never happen. I also told him to chill out because I felt sorry for him having those high expectations and literally hanging himself with rope of that hope.

I really felt sorry for him and I really wanted to help him with good advice. My experience tells me that if you are going to fight a war you need an army behind you, a bunch of supporters who would stand behind your actions. If you have nobody like SWGP did, you should wait and accumulate power for future battles. Therefore, his imaginary battle against Rocarena and Adam was lost before it started.

Even now when I am writing this I feel sorry for him. Instead of having his own fun in his own corner he wanted to kick out everyone from their corners. And now he is the one who is being kicked out.

Dumb, dumb little donk SWGP.

1 comment:

I will moderate comments for posts older than 14 days. Bear in mind that I will remove your comment if I find it rude, stupid or useless.