DYK

Sunday, September 15, 2013

RSDM ROUNDS 10-15

Such a big RSDM update. Unfortunately, Kra_Night didn't reply on our messages for the past 6 days and there was no other way to continue with competition but to give his opponents default wins. This wont harm him much because he will have a chance to regain his crown status. So, in 10th round MisteryLanD got default win against Kra_Night and held the crown until the end of last cycle. In next cycle new challenger appeared and guess who that was. Dinker! Check how I ended my cycle in RSDM Season #1 info and stay tuned for upcoming replays and new challenger, RapiNG, who will start his cycle with a match against his countryman Shadow_Kill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will moderate comments for posts older than 14 days. Bear in mind that I will remove your comment if I find it rude, stupid or useless.