DYK

Friday, November 8, 2013

LW - LOL WOOT?

Don't know if I should be happy because I was right or sad because the stuff I was writing about came true. The fact is that for the last 2 days that I am trying to find a ladder game on my Lone Wolf account, I am getting this impression that the event which was made with intention to put the ladder gaming in hot spot and increase the number of good games there is doing exactly the opposite. How? Inside.
Crazy number of players that used to play ladder actively before the Lone Wolf 4 has started played on their accounts without abuse. They had their levels, their ELLs and they were playing against eachother. Okay, it was hard to find the game even then. Hard yes, but not impossible.

Now when all these players started playing Lone Wolf 4 their ladder accounts got inactive. Their true ELLs are inactive also, because they are beating the shit out of 1000/1001 newbies who still believe that Cannon towers can attack air. 

Now, finding the game on my 22/6 solo account is literally impossible. LOL! 

The fact is that 22/6 is not godlike account, it is not supposed to have highest ladder ELL either, but it seems that I cannot find game because it is too good. LOL!

It is safe to assume that Lone Wolf is an abuser event, like LNo said in one of his posts on Replayers. It is just, who will dedicate more time to abuse and play more games against below average opponents to get a level.

Where is the freaking beauty in that? How many good games will get to see that were played against Lone Wolf participants? How many weeks will pass before these abusers finally stop abusing and start playing for real?

Let me tell you. There is no beauty nor fairness in this. There will be played less than 10 good games between Lone Wolf participants and it is most like that those ten games will be played in the last week. So its like six weeks of abusing and 1 week of playing.

I expressed my disappointment in last article toward Replayers staff, each and everyone there, except Viiksii-vallu, who supported abusing. Wont use any hard words on them even tho I probably should because they managed to make this one look and feel terribly bad.

And to all you abusers - fuck you newbs. If there were only 5 fair and mature guys who weren't abusing, we could be gaming a lot. But nah, keep sucking and ALTQQing all fucking day long. 

5 comments:

  1. Disallowing abuse is wishful thinking. Ive been part of LW b4 and I'm familiar with Bnet enough to know that without abuse you can literally search for an hour even if you have 20 games only played.... Abuse doesn't mean you'll meet shit players necessarily, It means you will FIND more games. Some will be shit some will be good. I used to hate abuse, but on ROC with it being made for a much larger pool of players, you have no choice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were two votes against abuse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In fact 4 admins supported it, 3 admins didn't (Viiksi, me and LoveStrike I think). So it's not "everyone there except Viiksi", it was and still is a pretty open debate. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This abuse shit is making this tour annoying, there's nothing about skill it's all about who has no life and can stood 20 hours in a row abusing ladder.
    Callmevinc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good afternoon.

    Has Serb paypal unblocked the feature of incoming transfers yet?

    HB.

    ReplyDelete

I will moderate comments for posts older than 14 days. Bear in mind that I will remove your comment if I find it rude, stupid or useless.