DYK

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

BACK TO BATTLE.NET

Just to let you know that I will be spending most of my Warcraft 3 time on battle.net from now on. So mates, come and play some cgs there! That also means that I will just occasionally log and perhaps play on W3Arena for numerous things. Reasons are numerous and justified.
The atmosphere and the player poll and the overall activity of current W3A season cannot be compared to the first one. First one so much better with much bigger number of great players who would play every day. Now I log and I barely meet anyone online. Time waste, better to cg with these people on battle.net.

Well just compare these two ladder tables to see what I am talking about.

W3A current seasons
W3A Season 1



2 comments:

  1. thx for blog man))) i like you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinko, do you play other games sometimes? If you do, make posts about your opinion/view for these games, plz. Or do you have another blog for other games?

    ReplyDelete

I will moderate comments for posts older than 14 days. Bear in mind that I will remove your comment if I find it rude, stupid or useless.