DYK

Saturday, January 21, 2012

GRANDE OPENING

Its been a year or more when I confirmed to myself how much I hate my pc. I even used to write pc with capital letters but this emotional change toward this machine, my machine has changed and the process in irreversible. 

This pc of mine wont let me record anything. I bet bitch feels the hatred from the other side. My last VOD was recorded like year and a half ago and because I got so positive comments and attention, this piece of metal got jealous and wont let me do same stuff again. It literally shuts down each time I get to 9th second of recording.
So I decided to let it go. My sexy voice wont be heard in warm homes where nasty females gamers are listening my VOD while they are taking hot showers and touching their bodies. Just put it on repeat then.
But I still can write funny stuff about our dear community and that is what I will do in near future. You just step by from time to time and check whats up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will moderate comments for posts older than 14 days. Bear in mind that I will remove your comment if I find it rude, stupid or useless.