DYK

Saturday, January 21, 2012

GOOD NEWS FOR NONAME NOOBS

Hey noobs! I have great news for you this morning. I woke up after only 4 hours of sleep and one might say I am not in a good mood. But I'm too good to be like the majority so I decided I will be happy today and that I will do only good things which make people happy.



From today clan w3 is public channel. You don't have  to be safelisted to join. I know, I know. It is like I gave you to drive the best cars from my parking line or I let you have meal with me. Do not cry please, it makes me sad even when I know that those are tears of happiness. You got your chance and don't blow this one.

Noobs can feel like humans again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will moderate comments for posts older than 14 days. Bear in mind that I will remove your comment if I find it rude, stupid or useless.