DYK

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Y SO MAD BRA

In the early hours of Monday, 9th April, I logged on battle.net hoping that I will find a game on my Lone Wolf account not having a clue what scenario destiny had writing for me. I found a game versus Night elf smurfer with decent stats at that time - 16/2 called DestinyAwaits also known as trollarena rising star - RainyMonday. This game lasted nearly 80 minutes. RainyMonday's rage? Forever.

BEFORE THE GAME

First time that I saw DestinyAwaits account was earlier that day. He was sitting in newly created clan RP with 11/0 stats. At first I thought it was one of Tugay's smurfs which he changes all day so he can annoy players who are taking part in LW competition but after little chat I had with him I wasn't that sure anymore. He instantly said that he is not Tugay and by seeing his Arranged Team records I started to believe him. He had 1-2 AT games with troll roc.adam so it had to be someone from that company and not the hacking trash I suspected.

Still I wanted to approach to him with precaution. Not fully believing in this smurfer's intentions I added him to friend list to find out that he added me to his friend list long before. I found this a bit odd and suspicious - who is this Night elf smurfer and why would he add me to his friend list? Is it a fan who is inspired by my gaming personality and wants to have his idol on friends list? Or perhaps an angry wannabe who plays Night elf and has me on friends list so he could synchronize game searching with me in order to snitch a lucky win on some Scorched Basin?

Too confusing to give it a thought I left it as it was, mysterious and unsolved, knowing that the time will tell and that identity of this Night elf smurfer will be revealed in near future.

Many hours have passed and I relogged on battle.net somewhere between 1-2 AM, hoping that I will find a game before I go to bed. Since I didn't start my Lone Wolf account with abusing nor I freelost in order to find games my search time is always very long. It can be frustrating now and then when I search a game for more than 30 minutes only to meet Night elf maphacker on circled maps.

THE GAME

Strangely, this wasn't the case that night. I met Night elf smurfer DestinyAwaits on Lost Temple. He was positioned on 3 o'clock and I got Random - Human on 6 o'clock.

My game plan was very simple - make fast expand, prevent his economy growth which would inevitably lead to massing imbalanced Dryads and reduce his creeping pattern advantage given by the position. After you watch the replay you will see that I actually managed in all game aspects and goals I set for myself in that game.


Still there was this part of the game which is very familiar to all you people who are playing against Night elf players. Well, it is the biggest reason why Night elf players are called noobs more often than any other race users. It is the part when Night elf players realize that they failed and got beaten in all game levels so they get their Demon Hunter on level 6, desperately trying to get back into game.

This, now don't blame me for calling it strategy, works most of the time. Not because this is very good strategy that takes a lot of effort from a highly skilled player but because Demon Hunter is so freaking strong. And if someone tries to denies this he is either noob without any experience or a troll who will counter the fact to look cool and different.

Back to the game which now goes in that thrilling part when the winner is usually been revealed. Early game was surely mine, middle game too but it is getting hard in this late game. My Mountain King is pretty strong but that Demon Hunter is splashing over my Rifles and Casters with amazing damage. No matter how many Dryads I kill they are keep coming in greater number mostly because they cost so cheap.

It was time for one of the great Dinko moves. I decided not to Teleport on my expand that smurfer surrounded with his army but to go for an island and try my luck with the item. Not so lucky with the item but I believe that this move made this game so special. Taking over the islands and forcing smurfer to hunts my expands while I am destroying his base and leaving him in game with only one Tree of life made this game intensive and long.

After several hits and runs I finally managed to set up some good economy which offered me various options. I decided to go for Wood Choppers combined with Sappers. Finally after nearly 80 minutes of playing I killed the smurfer.

During the game which is obviously very good and special cause of its length and strategies that were used I tried to setup a conversation with the smurfer asking him to reveal his identity. I asked him if he was GhettoSymphonie because I saw that he is coming from Germany and that he plays Night elf. Mostly because he felt like he is going to lose he replied with nothing writing only a little whine in the end.

AFTER THE GAME

It is normal that player who just lost 80 minutes game doesn't feel very comfortable. And it is normal to throw a little whine on his enemy. Still, I didn't expect that this guys hold so many negative feelings and frustration in his young head.

At that time I still didn't know who he was and I was assuming that it was GhettoSymphonie. I replied on his whisper that he shouldn't behave like that because I've given him one free win in the past and that I was more than kind to him. And then he revealed his identity saying that he is RainyMonday. Sorry GhettoSymphonie for thinking that it was you since you always treated me kindly and with respect.

SMURFER REVEALING HIS IDENTITY AND LYING HIMSELF
As you can see from the upper screenshot smurfer, RainyMonday, wrote that he never lost to me. I seriously don't understand why trolls and wannabes like 4th dimension so much. Where does that need to upper their value against the facts and the past comes from? Why do they chose to live in a lie ignoring the truth? Writing that he had never lost to me right after losing a game against me is not funny. It is very serious personality problem that needs some sort of treatment. I will try to help that treatment showing him and reminding him of some games that he recently lost to me, not counting those back at the time when he was complete noob.


Obviously he continued with the flame war he created hoping to win it because he wasn't able to win in game. Raging like there is no tomorrow and throwing hatred all over the place.

MADNESS AND DESPERATION
I tried to calm things down and to start with a joke as you can see from the screenshot above writing that he is still a young player that has to learn to control his emotions. Not understanding what I am trying to explain to him he instantly used the strategy that KeKo wannabe trolls are using when they sense fear of being ignored and left without a chance. He started to ask for a rematch and to call on fear that I should be feeling totally forgetting that he had just lost a game versus me.

Seeing that this type of conversation leads nowhere and that I cannot make him feel better in any way I tried to step back and to leave things the way they are. Too bad that he couldn't control and had to push with the same old KeKo troll story.

4 DIMENSIONS HERE HE COMES
As you can see from the upper screenshot he tried to push me into his 4th dimension in which he can play all races and beat all players and have all women and cars he saw in his lucid dreams. Realizing that today he is having fantasies about being the best Random player of all times and tomorrow diagnosis of divided personality I wanted to put him back to ground in the 3 dimensions world we all know. So I was honest and gave him my professional opinion that he can play only Night elf and that it is nothing to be ashamed of. I was able to beat him with Human like any other player before me. Not everyone is talented to sing or to dance or to play Random. This seemed to hurt his feelings and he started to judge my account stats the way KeKo trolls are judging everyone by their stats. Maturity at its best. Lets take a look at his new, because he has many, Night elf smurf account and its stats.

GODLIKE STATS
Again I tried to step back from this useless conversation from a troll that I can't learn anything new or see anything that I haven't seen before. Still he wanted me to be there. He didn't want to stay alone after such defeat. Thinking of him as a young boy alone in the dark room, all in tears because of a lost game, my heart was breaking. I couldn't go to smoke. I had to be there for him.

DINKER DON'T GO PLS
He still couldn't get over it. Calling me a kid, blaming Blizzard for making my main hero with Mass teleport ultimate and finding reasons to say how his race is bad and poor and mine is strong and cool.

HE HAS A LIFE
This part is very funny because after calling me bad and lamer, this Night elf smurfer who has more accounts of this kind than Tugay called out on his 3 months inactivity as the main reason of his losing. How is that possible when I met him on account that had 16-2 stats and that was created the day before we met. These 20 games he played are probably counted as warm up period in his twisted mind. Even if that was true how does he explain the best of 3 games match he lost against me right after I came back from my 2 years of inactivity last year? Totally troll like.

19 NOT 17
As you can see from the screenshot above, RainyMonday is not 17 he is 19 years old. And do not tell him that he is 17 because he will get mega angry and he will tell you that he is better with each race than you. Found this very sad and pathetic. Desperate try to upper his value failed.

Imagine that you hear this in real life - "I am not 17 I am 19! And I am better than you with each Warcraft 3 race! My dad beats yours and my snickers are blue!" 

In the end I had to put him in his place. He might be a good Night elf abuser and favorite newcomer of troll-like website called trollarena but he is nowhere near to be put on equal margins as me. Realizing that Night elf is strong race during the summer of 2011 and understanding that Demon Hunter can be very powerful on level 6 doesn't give him credibility to talk to me like I am a player of his kind. I was on that level somewhere during the January of 2003 when he was about 9 years old. He has yet to learn and years to master much more than pumping his hero levels and making cheap units that are invunerable to magic. 

I wish him good luck in that hard process and also I wish him to calm down and to force the rage out of his young heart.

5 comments:

  1. dinko ur amazing i love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Imagine that you hear this in real life - "I am not 17 I am 19! And I am better than you with each Warcraft 3 race! My dad beats yours and my snickers are blue!""

    I laughted so hard, in front of pc, that my dad asked me if i am on drugs ^^^^ which never happend before

    ReplyDelete
  3. 604[rp] hacks imo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, no! .. I want blue snickers myself :/

    ReplyDelete

I will moderate comments for posts older than 14 days. Bear in mind that I will remove your comment if I find it rude, stupid or useless.