DYK

Thursday, May 17, 2012

SEVEN SINS REPLAY PACK

Here is something to make you neebs busy while I am playing with my new blog layout. It is an amazing replay pack of my games against not so amazing troll also known as hb.thespecial. Enjoy!

Seven games, seven sins some would say. But I believe that it is real blessing to get a chance to own this n00b wannabe over and over again and to prolong and expand his suffer.

Here is some short info about the games. I met the troll only 3 times on his main account - rocarena.c0m

Off-topic for a second. You see this  troll's profile in which he wrote that he sits on the top of the world? Well after watching this replay pack you will surely understand that the top of the world is the top of my cock. 

Now back to why I met the troll only 3 times on main account and 4 times on other accounts. Mostly because he has plenty accounts that he changes rapidly. Some of these accounts were unlucky to match me and to get blatantly owned each and every time.

Probably the funniest game of all 7 is the game which I played on account obscure. This account is not mine but I used to build up some stats for my friend Goran from Slovenia. In this game I owned the troll with Paladin and Mercenaries and let my newbie Slovenian friend take all credit for that on Replayers.

In next games versus the troll who always stood quiet against his master, I used different strategies with different races. It doesn't matter what I get and on which map I am against the trolls, I own them. And I own them good.

Enjoy this 1337 replay pack versus the troll hb.thespecial!

2 comments:

I will moderate comments for posts older than 14 days. Bear in mind that I will remove your comment if I find it rude, stupid or useless.