DYK

Saturday, May 19, 2012

LONE WOLF FINALS W/O SUBJI

A big sorry for my fans who expected to watch me playing in finals of Lone Wolf ladder competition. I won't be there guys. Some things come first.
It was great to play this event but I'm afraid that I won't be able to compete in final stage. Me and my family planed a trip on 25th May and I will be absent for at least 10 days. That wouldn't be a problem if everyone can play their games earlier but it would be great pressure on other players to reschedule all matches because of me.

So I decided to step back in order not to create complications that would lead to inevitable frustrations of some contestants. Delaying matches and scheduling then rescheduling is never a pleasant and easy task. Plus, I might be absent for 4 weeks and not only 10 days. It would be brutal to say that I will back in 10 days and then I come after 25.

There are plenty of good players who competed in Lone Wolf and who were inches away from qualifying for the final stage. Any of these players has my blessing to replace me. However, it is up to the Replayers admins  to decide who is that going to be. My suggestions are Dima[RP], Hamp[RP] and Furi[RP]. Mostly Hamp and Furi because even when the competition ended these guys continued playing.

When I heard that Replayers is going to revive the ladder event that was held in the past under other name, and to put a small prize in the end to give the motive to greater number of players I was very delighted to support it and to take part in it. I finished 1st on account Subji[RP] and I had so much fun playing the games. It was never about the prize for me but for the sake of the ladder and players who stopped playing it actively.

Good luck everyone and hopefully see you in next event of this type!

1 comment:

I will moderate comments for posts older than 14 days. Bear in mind that I will remove your comment if I find it rude, stupid or useless.