DYK

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I'M BACK NEEBS

Damn I did say 4th, but it was so good that I had to stay a bit longer. I came home few hours ago, packed out some things, had a large cup of coffee to regain mind sharpness which was lost during the long drive. And of course, after that I sit on PC which I haven't seen for past 20 days to check mail and news. Surprisingly, there are so many ROC news.
First that I noticed that the ladder was reset. How much time or better, how many years have passed since the last reset? Three? Or is it already 4? Never mind, better ever than never. This reset will probably bring that, oh what do wannabes like to say all the time, ah yea, "new spirit" in ROC ladder. Nothing except that has been changed. Same map pool, same issues with cheaters and latency.

Lone Wolf preliminary phase is over. I am not sure if the players had all 8 weeks to play it because of this nothing provoked ladder reset but it went the way I expected and predicted before the competition started. Among those many unknown smurf names I was able to recognize S_A_I_B_O_T. It is because of his latest habit to create smurf accounts with great load of well used sarcasm. That is the part of his personality that I respect and adore. He is definitely behind that TheSpecialPL account. Cute and funny again Tobi. Last time it was Dima, the king of cheaters and now hb.thespecial the king of trolls.

RapiNG keeps his streak in tournaments. I am just wondering when is he going to stop. I mean, he made more streaks than anyone will, he proved that he is worth to wear a legend title to his name and that should be it. One or 5 or 15 titles in trollarena tournaments will probably just increase the pain and the unpleasant feeling that troll hb.thespecial feels each time when RapiNG owns the cup, leaving behind loyal minions who are now even scared to participate because they are well aware that they will be food.

Replayers has one or two new top replays. Pretty sad due to the fact that there were so many Lone Wolf games. Either the games were that bad or they are bored to put a new top replay in the left bar. There is, however, a new VOD by DeathWing which I will watch later tonight.

I will probably go for few ladder games these days. Cya there.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back :) clan ranking for 1st august plz thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I've totally forgot about that. I will post it later this night or tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

I will moderate comments for posts older than 14 days. Bear in mind that I will remove your comment if I find it rude, stupid or useless.