DYK

Friday, July 20, 2012

CYA ON 4TH AUGUST

Just to inform you guys that I am going on my second vacation tomorrow. I will be back on 4th August which is something like two weeks again. Seems like weather is going to be amazing so the town escape will completely succeed.
Don't be sad, I'll have great time with my better half because she's amazing and we get along so well and always fill our time doing something together.

I'm a bit unhappy because Timmy came back for a while and now I have to go. Lately I really started to miss the players that I used to hang out with and play in the past. Their absence makes me not playing as well and sometimes I really feel like doing a game or two. Just for the sake of good old times.

Grab a piece of summer whenever you can. I don't know how you guys are doing in European capitals this summer but I am getting toasted and going on mountain or seaside for two weeks is the only salvation. Air condition devices can do the job but I am not going to live in the dark and fake living circumstances until the end of these hot period.

Wish you guys all the best and take care while I'm not there to take care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will moderate comments for posts older than 14 days. Bear in mind that I will remove your comment if I find it rude, stupid or useless.