DYK

Friday, November 16, 2012

GOOD TIMES

Caught some time to check out what's been going on lately. Surprisingly, there is some good news.

I found out about brand new PVPGN server hosted on www.myroc.net which allows users from ROC and TFT  to compete in hackfree platform without that annoying battle.net lag.


So I made an account and logged on to try it out but unfortunately I wasn't able to find games because only 6 ROC users were online at that time. Hopefully I will get into a game later to test the hosting and to get familiar with everything that these great guys who are hosting the platform prepared for us.



I believe that. even tho the idea is brilliant and should find support among many dedicated and fair ROC players, W3ARENA won't be able to beat the dominance of battle.net. Severity from the admins who will penalize every hacker who tries to join the club and inability to spread the story among the grreat number of players who are sitting in FRA-1 channels about new born gaming station wont help W3ARENA to grow bigger. Still, I hope that it will be active and filled with great persons and players.



It is up to you guys. I saw more than 100 TFT users actively playing and enjoying the server. I always believed that ROC community is stronger than TFT mostly because we are outnumbered and forced to stick together if we are planning of survive.



Don't fail now when this great opportunity is offered in front of you. Make an account and start playing. Still, I know that many of those who used to rely on excuses on battle.net will skip this one. You can't whine about lag or hack on this server. So if you are saying and believing and above everything if you want to prove to everyone that you are neat playa, come and play.



If you somehow missed to info about this stuff here is the full guide about the server, installation and everything you should know before playing a game. I believe that it was made by DeathWing. Believe because I haven't watched it.




2 comments:

  1. I was pretty hopeful about this server, until I realized I cant use it since I got a Mac -.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that Hamp but I don't have any doubts that they will release it for Mac as well.

      Delete

I will moderate comments for posts older than 14 days. Bear in mind that I will remove your comment if I find it rude, stupid or useless.