DYK

Sunday, December 16, 2012

DINKER ON W3ARENA


Yup, after 4-5 months of deep inactivity and the Warcraft 3 isolation Dinker is back. Gotta say that W3Arena has its fingers in this because their server made me log on and try it out only to see if they were saying the truth about latency and other benefits that it offers.
And I have to say that they did an amazing job. It is a pleasure to play on that platform. Crazy good latency and so far no cheaters who spoiled the official ladder is what will make me come back day after day.


You can find me there on account Dinker. It is a bit sad that things with server are going slowly and that the quality that server has is not backed with quantity of players involved.

To change this, my suggestion to W3Arena staff would be to start with some event similar to Lone Wolf in which players will compete like they did in previous seasons. Without any doubt, the amount of followers will triple in a day. The reason why this hasn't been announced yet might be their hardware/ software stability because the server is still in BETA testing phase.

There is a lot of room for improvement but it would be really ungrateful to whine over some cosmetic things such as bad map pool when we are offered to play in outstanding conditions. I believe that map pool will be improved because plenty of maps can be included and some bad ones should be excluded in future.

So far so good, see ya there neebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will moderate comments for posts older than 14 days. Bear in mind that I will remove your comment if I find it rude, stupid or useless.