DYK

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

RATS

Few hours ago I created custom game to play with some mates. Right after the game was made, user called Archer-something joined the game and I instantly kicked him because I saw that several guys uploaded games in which he used maphack. And then someone from the game lobby wrote "Thats' Dima". And I just replied - SINCE WHEN DO RATS HAVE A NAME?

RAT IS A FREAKING RAT! There is no need to attach names to them. If you call them by their "name" it means that you either worship the rat or you are being his close friend who calls him by his "name". And I don't know anyone being friends with rats except other rats. In both cases you lose. In first where you worship the rat, you are what? Minor rat? Lower level rat? Ratito? And in second one you are just one of the rats who hangs out with rats.

5 comments:

  1. i have more respect for rats than for hackers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mass RATS in warcraft :(((

    ReplyDelete
  3. "i have more respect for rats than for hackers"

    My God, hope this is just a troll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adam is the rat king, ghost is his heir

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adam, Ghost & friends fit the description to the "Pigeon" better.

    PIGEONS:
    Pigeons are f***king sky rats! They are a vermin in many areas, they carry disease inhabit an area they should not. When they begin to breed they can easily over populate an area and claiming it as there own.

    ReplyDelete

I will moderate comments for posts older than 14 days. Bear in mind that I will remove your comment if I find it rude, stupid or useless.