DYK

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

DEEEELAY

Yesterday I decided to play some ladder and went for 3vs3 RT. I noticed that since my last ladder game, which was like 6 months ago, the delay is much bigger. It took the sever more than a second to do the task that I ordered.
It could be that my connection was weaker at that time. But I doubt. I believe that the company reduced the number of servers that are hosting the old version of battle.net with clear intention.

Too bad. I felt like starting some ladder adventure in RT. Seems like I'll stick to the hosting bots.

3 comments:

  1. yea I have the same problems, so probably not your connection

    ReplyDelete
  2. use delay reducer man

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'mon, 3v3 rt needs You, come join us

    ReplyDelete

I will moderate comments for posts older than 14 days. Bear in mind that I will remove your comment if I find it rude, stupid or useless.