DYK

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

RP PEOPLE /JOIN RP

It has been a day since Replayers announced Lone wolf and I have to say that interest is pretty high. I am playing it like many other players. Check out my and their accounts inside the post.

Since the day one I've put a bot in KeKo and at the end of each day I am checking what are the account names players are creating and how they are doing on their accounts. Some names are allready known to the rest of the community and some are totally new and made with intention to hide the players actual identity.

On the right side of my cute blog I will put a small gadget called "Lone Wolf info" in which I will put the list of all account names my bot comes across and info about all players that are taking part in this event. Also, bare in mind that I will not investigate or do anything similar in order to get to the real players identity. Nope, common logic and your help will be my only allies.

As mentioned up there, interest is damn high. These are 26 names my bot came across in KeKo and I bet that there are twice as that around public and private channels. And all of that in two days! Check out the names. Clicking on them you will be dragged in their ladder profile.

  1. ShaD[RP]
  2. Lasse[RP]
  3. SooD[RP]
  4. Hamp[RP]
  5. Kangal[RP]
  6. Quo.FraGMa[RP]
  7. rape[RP]
  8. DeathWing[RP]
  9. DerpDe[RP]
  10. ThrowCheese[RP]
  11. hb.adam[RP]
  12. aNtho[RP]
  13. HUMAN[RP]
  14. Yaar[RP]
  15. mkp[RP]
  16. rhane[RP]
  17. kams[RP]
  18. newera[RP]
  19. ByyyroN[RP]
  20. MUSHROOMS[RP]
  21. Sony[RP]
  22. chicken[RP]
  23. Friends[RP]
  24. twojastara[RP]
  25. Tekko[RP]
  26. Sweden[RP]
If you are wondering which one is my account I will tell you that it is not in this list. My account name is trollbuster[RP] and you can guess where I got inspiration for creating such nickname.

I have to say that it feels good playing ladder like this. Even tho I disconnected once and lost two times versus maphackers I have to say that I look forward in meeting these cool RP fellas and playing with them. Plus, from time to time I meet our favorite minion ghost.retonto. and I give him a lesson, free of charge of course.

It would be nice that we, RPsters, meet in some other channel than KeKo. It is overcrowded, bots are spamming and you can't make qualitative conversation in there. That is why I got this nice idea that our main gathering channel becomes channel RP

Cya in RP!

5 comments:

  1. nice idea this "rp" channel! I hope meet you guys soon there :) enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw there dinker saibot and miss :D So basically there are more good players then on whole keko. /j RP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are more good people in The Void than in keko, it's sad what it have become.

      Delete

I will moderate comments for posts older than 14 days. Bear in mind that I will remove your comment if I find it rude, stupid or useless.