DYK

Friday, July 20, 2012

SMALL FISH CHIT CHAT

Ever since HLA came back for some ladder action I was waiting for wannabes to upload replays of the games in which they won against him. I was also waiting for inevitable comments which came from trolls and again wannabes who are frustrated by shark's presence. Mostly because nobody pays attention on small fish while the shark is around.

When I came home today after having such a fuck-up day in traffic I took a sit in front of my PC, hoping that I'll get some relaxing time reading what happened during the day in our community. I headed to Replayers to see if there is some action and material for the blog and I found just what I've been looking for.

Famous troll and maphacker, From)Korea (check out this POST dedicated to this wannabe), had his lucky day today. Powered by his maphack and trollish attitude he went for a ladder game and got a jackpot. Yea, he met HLA and won in the way that troll hackers can win a game once in a decade. Not many seconds passed and he uploaded his biggest trophy to Replayers to show off just like kids show off when parents buy them new snickers.


Nothing strange or extraordinary. Just a troll showing off. But what came after and the figures that jumped into discussion really tickled my imagination.

Let me explain you how I'm looking on this. HLA belongs, without a doubt, to the group of legendary players. By being a legend he obviously attracts much attention from friendly users who always want to know a thing or two about him. The same way curious kids who are listening to an old man telling them a fairy tale want to know more about some hero or prince who was great warrior. And they keep on asking cosmetic questions like how big was hero's sword or how did his horse look like.

In the other hand, he also represent danger and makes small fish feel uncomfortable and to feel the way they actually are. Small. Food. Powerless to change the outcome of the show. Miserable against the size and the capabilities of the shark. You can understand small fish frustration, right?

And that is what caught my attention In this replay discussion. I noticed also two players that are well known by the traces they left in our commuunity. Two neverending rising stars of trollarena. Two magnificent players of 2011 who play the hardest race of all like nobody did before them. Two geniuses that symbolize creativity, pioneering, micro/ macro management, gameplay diversity, friendly attitude toward community, continuation and self managing. Two modest and self understanding heroes who always have a nice word for their rivals. Two supporters of open minded discussion and objective approach to everything related to them. In two words - the legends. Obviously, RainyMonday and Toxigrinta!

STOP laughing! There was no irony in that introduction! I was hundred percent honest and serious when I was writing that. These are the players that you should praise and worship. Them, and not players like HLA. You are asking why? Are you seriously asking why? Let me tell you why. Did HLA ever won a trollarena tournament? NO! Can HLA mass archers and creep with DH like they do? YES! Oh well not good question let me try again. Does HLA mass archers and creep DH like they do? NO! Does HLA comments other people's replays on Replayers? NO!

You see, HLA is nowhere near these guys. He can not be compared to them. He is sun miles away from them. I even have chat log between these two icons which can prove what I am saying and which was recorded earlier today by one of my spy bots. I will be also free to add some notes in the brackets to give you guys more detailed analysis of what one of them has on his mind when he asks some question or writes an answer. Check it out.

RainyMonday: Yo Andy how you been doing today? (referring to Toxi's recovering and health condition that I wrote about in this POST)
Toxigrinta: Better with each day, thanks for asking. (representing power of virtual chat where other people can only witness by the text they are receiving rather than your actual condition)

RainyMonday: Great to hear that. (tries to be polite as much as he can because therapist told him to control his puberty behavior as much as possible)

(Chat pause because too many politeness has filled the channel and they are not used to it. Soon after that the one with less patience makes a move. That will be RainyMonday because of his puberty and hormones that are circulating like frenzied ghouls.)

RainyMonday: Weather is so nice today. (therapist told him that whenever he runs out of talking subjects he tries with the current weather conditions; however he is totally forgetting the fact that he is living in a different country than Toxigrinta)
Toxigrinta: Its been raining here for 5 straight days. (instantly closing the unpleasant subject)

RainyMonday: That is so bad. (shows a compassion) Can I do something to make you feel better? (he has been told to show compassion and offer help whenever he is able which will make him more worthy and will kill his ego)
Toxigrinta: Can you make the rain to stop? (asks a million dollar question)

RainyMonday: Nope ;(. (makes a sad face like he just lost to Ghost.Retonto in best of 5 match)
Toxigrinta: Than you can't. (tries to get over the dumb talking theme)

(Chat pause again. Darkness has filled the channel and they are both getting consumed by it. Rainy makes a move.)

RainyMonday: Would you like to play BMF tournament today? (finally shows the main reason for talking to Toxigrinta; he wants to have as much players as possible in his cups and for that purpose he will ask the worst enemy and the devil to take part in it)
Toxigrinta: No thanks. (answering faster than you can say a 'cup')

RainyMonday: Why not? There are many skilled players in the tour like Pokinho, Ghost.Retonto, me and many more. (pro next to a pro)
Toxigrinta: No, I am busy today. (hides the real cause which is RapiNG's killing spree in all tournaments; he just doesn't wanna be the food for his much better countryman and he fears)

RainyMonday: Come on man! Map poll is changed and it is amazing. Turtle Rock ROC version, my map Snowroad, Echo Isles. (sinks deeper and deeper in delusion of his grandeur)
Toxigrinta: Dude, I told you I won't play. (fear prevails even tho he knows that maps that are played go in favor of his race)

RainyMonday: But I don't understand why you never play BMF cups! (tries to control himself but he rages because he wont get one more player in his cup treats to explode) Maybe you fear? (tries with the oldest trick of 'I dare you to')
Toxigrinta: Fear of what?! (explodes leaving no witnesses behind; seems like Rainy hit the nail) I own those n00bs with my left foot. (boosts his self esteem)

RainyMonday: So you are really not going to play? ;( (makes a sad face trying to wake up Toxi's sense for compassion but seems like they don't have the same therapist)
Toxigrinta: Damn dude, you are so annoying! Every single time you host these stupid cups you are spamming me 100x times and asking me to play. If I want to play I will play, if I don't I wont. Why is that so fucking hard to understand? Just quit asking the stupid questions and don't force or dare me to do something that totally belongs to the region of my free will. OK!? (totally puts an oil on fire)

RainyMonday: FUCK YOU NOOB! (takes the form of the Judgement's day) I FUCKING ASKED YOU ONCE IF YOU ARE GOING TO PLAY OR NOT! (meds are slowly leaving his body and he needs another dose or the spam war will meet its peak)  AND I WAS NICE TO YOU! MANNER AND ALL AND YOU ACT LIKE A TOTAL DICK! (therapist would be proud to see him right now)
Toxigrinta: Calm down dude.

RainyMonday: CALM DOWN?! CALM FUCKING DOWN?! YOU DNT KNOW HWW MCHU EFFORT IPU T IN THSE TORNAMENTS! (loses the order in sentence because the body temperature rises) AND hb.thespecial HLPS ME ALOT! WE HAVE TH BEST BOTS TH BST PLYERS EVERHTUNG? (totally becomes a mess)
Toxigrinta: Damn dude you should see a therapist! (hits the nail)

(Toxigrinta has been banned by RainyMonday.)

(Obviously, he is still not ready to hear the words of truth. Stays in channel alone with hosting bot and thinks how could Toxigrinta knew about him visiting the therapist. Starts to suspect at everyone from his friend list who knew about his well guarded secret. Checks who is logged on and finally decides to make a move.)

RainyMonday: (battle.net command /f m) WHO TOLD TOXI THAT I AM GOING TO THERAPIST? (spams the friend's list on which he has Toxigrinta as well)

(Short pause before the answer crawled from the other side.)

Toxigrinta: You told me, dude. Remember when Dinker published the letter I've sent to him? I told you I have health issues and that I am going to therapist once a week. You told me that it is not a big deal and that you are visiting therapist as well. (reminds his mate of their previous talk full of emotions)

Rainymonday: Ah yes. (finally remembers that Toxigrinta is his fellow mate and regrets for banning him from his clan channel) Sorry for banning you mate... (obviously asks for forgiveness)
Toxigrinta: Its okay, got used to it.

(Toxigrinta has been unbanned by RainyMonday.)

RainyMonday: Yo Andy :) (makes a fresh start)
Toxigrinta: Yo man :) (accepts the challenge)

RainyMonday: Weather is so nice today. (XD no comment)
Toxigrinta: Yea, very nice. (XD no fucking comment)

RainyMonday: They are saying that HLA is back. Have u seen his stats? 24/16 what a n00b (finally starts with a good ego busting subject)
Toxigrinta: Who is HLA? (using irony and tries to upper his own value by pretending to be unaware of the legend)

RainyMonday: When I started to play in 2007 people were saying HLA this HLA that. I never actually saw that guy achieving anything except that 50/0 solo account in 2008. I can do that too I just always stop to play after 8/0.(remembering his beginnings and the peak of his gaming career)
Toxigrinta: Yea well, he used to be rank 1 in ROC with lvl 54 and had 200/20 solo stats on 4k.Assassin account but beside that nothing special.(having very objective point of view as always)

RainyMonday: Well some people are saying that he was rank 1 in TFT as well but I would be rank 1 in TFT with high level if I played it. I just don't wanna play stupid game in which you can't creep your DH over level 5. It is dumb and doesn't go with my aggressive style.(this is the logic of those who were raised and shaped under the hammer of troll hb.thespecial)
Toxigrinta: I totally agree with you. TFT is so dumb. It is easy to get high leveled there. You just need micro, macro, timing, mindset, creativity, game and race knowledge, adaptation to map and race and small stuff like that.(just few minorities)

RainyMonday: And you have to make other units than Demon Hunter and archers! How fucking dumb is that? (expresses his by his actions made opinion that DH and archers are all that one high skilled ROC gamer needs)
Toxigrinta: Very dumb. It just doesn't go with my aggressive style. I like to make DH + 2 AOFW and do a skilled game. (agrees because the other way would lead to suicide attempt)

RainyMonday: Yea, we played so many nice NE mirror games in the past on rocarena leagues. You remember MASH-UP? (recalling the brightest moments of his trollarena career)


FISH MIRROR
Toxigrinta: How could I forget? That is the best gaming material that ROC ever got. (still believes in that illusion) And all of that in magic 2011 year. I bet HLA never played such strong games like we did. Don't you think? (posts a rhetorical question)

RainyMonday: They say that he used to play for German pro organization called Raptor and that he played versus played like Grubby, xiaOt and such. (doesn't hide that he knows more about HLA than HLA's knows about himself and that he is just an angry fan) Still, I don't think that they are on our level of playing. Don't you agree? (desperately tries to upper his value in order to stop the bad feeling in his stomack)
Toxigrinta: Absolutely. How some TFT noobs who only mass units can be better than us? Bring them on ROC and I will beat them all with my left foot. (and magic wand)

(Short break to absorb all the bullshit they've been throwing at each other for the past 15 minutes. Each one of them checks HLA's profile once again to see if he has another loss which would give them some more gossip. No results found so they feel a bit demoralized but eager to continue the discussion.)

RainyMonday: 24/16 can you fucking believe? And on Replayers they call him pro or God or what not. I can't believe how stupid these Replayers guys are. (desperately repeating the subject so he can hear from Toxigrinta how he believes that RainyMonday is better player than HLA)
Toxigrinta: Yea, lol on that stats! I would do better with the small finger of my left foot. (can't stop mentioning his left foot) And I simply hate Replayers. That is why I changed passwords and deleted comments in their database in the past. (Andy cyber criminal reminding his fellow mate of his dirty actions in the past)

RainyMonday: No really. I have so many NE accounts with XX/0 stats and this guy has 24/16 stats and they call him good or something? (desperately trying to get a feedback from Toxi because he used to get it from his daddy troll hb.thespecial)
Toxigrinta: Yea I have so many accounts as well with very good stats. (doing the same stuff that Rainy is doing and trying to get a positive comment from the other side totally ignoring the need of the person he is talking to)

RainyMonday: Yea but dude I have 12/0 solo account. And 11/0. And this guy has 24/16! Come on! This guy is not so good as people are saying he is. (totally in a mode 'COME ON TOXI SPEAK OUT WHAT I WANNA HEAR OR ILL FUCKING BAN YOU')
Toxigrinta: Yea they are totally hyperactive ever since they found about his comeback. (still ignoring and breaking kids heart into pieces)

RainyMonday: (can't help himself and he has to write it) I would own HLA in bo5 match 3/0 easy. ROC is not like it used to be in 2005. New players are much better and competition is bigger. Just take a look now you have players like me, you, Pokinho, Ghost.Retonto, Clem, Zake and many more and in the past you had noobs like HLA, Pumpa, Ojune, Dinko, N811. They can't be compared to us. I mean what did they achieve in this game? Level 50 or more? I can do that too I just always stop on lower levels cause I get bored. (speaks the absolute truth about the current and the past scene of ROC)
Toxigrinta: I agree with you. (like he has a choice) ROC was the best in 2011 and now. Real players with real strategies are playing right now. There were not and there wont be better players than we are in this game. (now already hallucinating)

RainyMonday: People should praise us for our skills. Why are they not praising us? I don't understand! I play numerous rocarena tours, hb.thespecial even gave me a star on website and people still wont accept me like they are accepting HLA for example. Why is this happening to me? (can't do a role play anymore and finally cracks)
Toxigrinta: I know that feeling. I used to be unmannered, mannered, smurfer, active ladder player, tournament player. I was doing everything by the book like you. But they just don't like me. Well, you and some people from rocarena do like me but I want to be accepted by everyone. Gosh, why is this happening to us? (asks himself the very same question and points his hands toward the sky asking for an answer from higher instance; no reply however)

RainyMonday: It is because of these fucking overrated players who played in 2005 and before. How could I play in 2005 when I was fucking 11 years old back then? My destiny was to come later, in 2011 and become the star in rocarena website. I fulfilled my goals, I did the best what I could do with DH and archers. Why don't they give me recognition oh why? (goes all over again)
Toxigrinta: Dunno man. I keep asking myself the very same questions every single day. Maybe if I didn't start to play NE. Maybe but it is all maybe. (tired and dead inside)

RainyMonday: And that is why I am talking like that about these old school players. I am pissed and frustrated. They don't even wanna give me the chance to show them how good I can be. And all I am asking is one chance to show them that I can make DH level 6 against that and so many archers. (now whines) But the seem to ignore me and the only way is to speak bad about that in public and to show zero respect to what they did. I know, I know, they were my idols and I used to learn from the games they played. I envied them on their creativity and gaming intelligence and hoped that one day I can be just like that but tooth fairy failed on that wish. (blames a tooth fairy for being a wannabe)
Toxigrinta: Yea, fucking tooth fairy has failed me so many times. (finally shows compassion for his fellow mate)

And that is when my spy bot reached out text limit and stopped recording this hearth breaking chat log between these two self called legends who dared to comment the personality and gaming of a true icon. Damn newbs!

2 comments:

  1. "Powered by his maphack and trollish attitude he went for a ladder game and got a jackpot. Yea, he met HLA"

    Golden script right ther'

    ReplyDelete

I will moderate comments for posts older than 14 days. Bear in mind that I will remove your comment if I find it rude, stupid or useless.